Friday 8 April 2016

Trading and Day Job 1: Trade setup



Bouncing between so many and different responsibilities, activities and obligations is my daily life. Not a rarity is to be stuck between racing emergencies, which are trying to possess time that I could share with trading. It’s a true challenge for me to pin trading into my overfilled schedule.

But today I’m happy to share that my frustration is fading away, because I’m landing on the practical recommendations of my broker ActivTrades

Yesterday was held  an exclusive webinar, led by the professional trader Malte Kaub, who introduced a completely different look at the challenges behind combining work and forex trading. He focused on several effective and simple changes you can make to your trading in order to get the balance right between the two.
Trading and a day job is an extensive theme and my broker has ensured continuation.

The forthcoming events not to miss are:
Trade Execution Job 2: Trade Execution ׀ April 14-th, 7pm-8pm, with guest speaker Paul Wallace
Trading and Day Job 3: Psychology ׀ April 28-th, 7pm-8pm, with guest speaker Malte Kaub



No comments:

Post a Comment