Saturday 27 February 2016

Metatrader4 web is now available

In the whirlwind of my life I couldn't fight the feeling that something is slipping away.
A feeling like the runaway train is never coming back and I’m on the wrong way on a one-way track.

Handling with my trading platform so far has been stuck inside my head like a favourite tune, but life is interesting outside as well, especially when you want to go the places you love the best.

I thought I knew all well but all time I could never tell that I left this feeling away.
But that was yesterday, now I hold the trading platform in my hands.
So goodbye yesterday, there is a slight change of my plans thanks to my online broker ActivTrades.

Finally 
MT4 platform is on the web and this is so amazing because you have quick and easy access from any devices and various operating systems, without installation and setup.
Finally you may focus on trading wherever you go and whatever you do.
Except aforementioned you may also enjoy with:
 
ü  Placing orders in a few clicks with a professional execution or use one click trading
ü  Unlimited charts and real time quotes. And this is in fact a great advantage because you may switch between one chart and multiple just by clicking  and thus you may see different time frames, different currencies and different instruments.
ü  Placing market orders and pending orders for long and short positions
ü  Having access to Microlot and Minilot trading
ü  Integrated trading statements



It seems now that I’m took to the paradise city where the trading is easy the life is pretty.

Take your passion and make it happen, pictures will come alive and you can trade right through your life! To know more, follow this link!

No comments:

Post a Comment