Friday 29 July 2016

ActivTrades Tools - SmartLines & SmartOrder



The togetherness with my broker ActivTrades always fulfil me with the blissfulness of polishing my skills and enlarging the stream of knowledge. Undeniable truth is that there is always something to pop up and surprise me with new opportunities that provide better trading solutions. In fact I was not likely to use additional applications on my MT4, but it seems I had missed a thing.
Yet another quite impressive and educative webinar  was held by ActivTrades and led by the professional trader Paul Wallace, who talked about the amazing and practical tools SmartLines and SmartOrder. Both applications are developed for MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5 platforms and are extremely helpful.
To learn more, follow the link to find the record at webinars archive section.

No comments:

Post a Comment